Document Control Coordinator
What we are looking for:
Wyatt Technology’s Document Control Coordinator is responsible for all activities related to the document control procedure, from initiation of a Document Change Order to its final implementation, including cost analysis, practical aspects of implementation, and organizing review of technical documents and drawings. The DCC will interact with scientists, managers, engineers, and other team members to complete the DCO process.
- Coordinate all activities related to the document control procedure.
- Check document data ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
- Generate new part numbers, maintaining an intelligent part numbering system.
- Create and maintain bills of materials and options.
- Ensure controlled copies of the latest approved documents and drawings are available and accessible to Manufacturing and Service.
- 1-4 years of college, preferably in science, engineering, or math
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills and ability to learn new software quickly
- Must possess the organizational skills to multi-task and meet deadlines as needed