Scientific Support Representative – Science Graduates Wanted!
- Do you enjoy science and engineering? Would you like to apply your skills to working with people?
- Are you interested in contributing to life-enhancing technologies?
- Are you looking for an opportunity for growth and learning within a highly-innovative scientific instrumentation company? Do you genuinely like to help others succeed?
If you answered yes to these questions, we may have the job for you! Wyatt is looking for a Scientific Support Representative to join our team.
At Wyatt, everything is about our customers. As a Scientific Support Representative, you will be part of a team that ensures that our customers’ experiences are exceptional. You will serve as the first point of contact, answering customer questions via phone and email, and working with a dedicated team of Application Scientists to answer technical inquiries. You will also interact with our customers as a co-instructor during our monthly Light Scattering University. This position has the potential to work with customers directly onsite.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- B.S. or B.A. degree; a science or engineering degree (Biochemistry, Chemistry, Physics, Engineering, or Materials Science) is strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in Windows OS and Microsoft Office products.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and remain detail-oriented in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to identify opportunities for improvements.
- Experience in a customer service role is a plus.
- A rewarding, diverse job and opportunity for growth in an innovative company with room for your own initiative.
- A working climate based on mutual trust and team work.
- A complete benefit package including company paid health, dental and life insurance, holidays, combined vacation and sick leave program, disability insurance and gym memberships. We also offer a generous 401(k) pension plan as well as a quarterly bonus program.
Wyatt Technology is the world leader in research, development and commercialization of light scattering instruments used by chemical, pharmaceutical, and biotech companies and by government and academic institutions. Visit our website at www.wyatt.com to learn more about the science and our products. Apply online at www.wyatt.com/Careers.