Do you have Sales Administration or CRM Experience?
Do you thrive in supporting in multiple functions including sales and technology?
Then we want to talk to you!
Wyatt Technology is seeking an experienced Sales Administrator to join our growing team! In this position, you will be responsible for supporting our sales team in multiple ways: including quoting, order completions, CRM (customer relationship management) data entry, and market research. The main objective of this role is to support the Wyatt Field Regional Sales Managers with administrative and technological tasks that help the team win!
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Prepare quotations as requested by existing and potential customers;
· Enter and close sales orders according to established procedures within CRM and ERP
· Manage customer data in CRM
· Add new Prospects (Accounts) and Contacts from field sales, Customer Service and Service to CRM
· Create, organize and update new and existing lead, company, and instrument data on a timely fashion
· Process, assign, and distribute leads data in CRM system for national and international field sales
· Update service contracts with the appropriate dates, instruments, and data links
· Import and convert new contact names from various field sources and convert them according to priority
· Execute various data entry, update and cleansing activities and projects (Name/address changes, merges, account updates/upgrades, contact adds/changes/relationship removals, vendor add)
· Prepare database for cloud CRM migration including alignment of ERP and service install base data
· Update bounces with the appropriate contact and account information
· Assist with marketing dashboard design projects in coordination with the Database and Marketing Analyst
· CRM bug testing and report errors
· Communication (call/email) customers and field sales to collect data
· Perform quality checks to ensure high quality of master data
· Plan and execute data cleaning projects (bounce email, phone, address, deduplication, application tagging etc)
· 90% of contact creation request to be complete within 3 hours. Perform a through de-duplication check, as well as other data requirements, while approving or rejecting end-user requirements
· BA/BS degree
· Highly proficient user of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), CRM and ERP software – familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics or Sage a Plus
· Excellent communication skills with ability to write concisely using an active voice.
· Ability to work with multiple levels of professionals and manage projects to completion
· Ability to work on multiple projects while adhering to strict deadlines
· Proven problem-solving ability
· Exceptional organizational skills with attention to detail
· Can-do approach - pragmatic but enthusiastic
· Proven ability to interact effectively at all levels of an organization
· Works effectively with colleagues and staff by practicing respect for deadlines, collaborative problem solving and honest communication
Wyatt Technology is the world leader in research, development and commercialization of light scattering instruments used by chemical, pharmaceutical, and biotech companies and by government and academic institutions. Visit our website at www.wyatt.com to learn more about the science and our products.
Working at Wyatt Technology
Working at Wyatt Technology means you are impacting the world in important ways. Our analytical technology provide scientists in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and chemical industries with the information they need to deliver life-changing products. Wyatt Technology develops, manufactures, sells, and services instruments that modernize R&D, analytical sciences, bioformulations, and biopharma manufacturing.