Wyatt Technology is looking for a Marketing Specialist to join and grow within our marketing team. Exceptional time-management skills and the ability to multi-task are imperative. The Marketing Specialist drives our events, both online and in-person as well as supporting the team whose mission is to deliver engaging content that drives leads to sales. Excellent attention to detail and great organization skills will be keys to success, as well as the desire to help create innovative product promotions.
- Manage all tradeshow/conference coordination including contracts, CRM updates, deadlines, technical seminar and booth attendee coordination, ordering services, booth set-up and management, shipping schedules, and more.
- Execute monthly Light Scattering University (LSU) training, including registration, hotel accommodations, travel, customer relations, event set-up, production, Zendesk communication, and follow-up.
- Assist the Marketing team with User Meeting registrations including receiving registrations, qualifying the lead, CRM management, and all email communication with the attendee. Invite leads to User Meetings and work with the Marketing team to prepare User Meeting shipments.
- Manage social media presence primarily through LinkedIn, with scheduling and topic planning, reporting and analytic management, creation of new content.
- Schedule monthly Employee of the Month meetings in GoToWebinar, set up Outlook meeting, and act as meeting organizer.
- Review and message lead lists from tradeshows, webinars, and 3rd party vendor platforms monthly.
- Work alongside the WTE team to review and import customer/prospect monthly lists into CRM, as well as monthly unsubscribe lists.
- Maintain marketing closet inventory (pens, water bottles, note pads, etc..) and updates of inventory.
- Help execute product launches as needed.
- Perform administrative duties as needed.
- Additional Marketing support as needed.
- College degree strongly preferred or two plus years of related work experience.
- Proficiency in Windows OS and Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional time management and problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritize work.
- Experience with CRM software preferred.
- Previous event coordination or experience in hospitality work desired.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. unassisted.
Wyatt Technology offers a complete benefits package including company paid health, dental/vision and life insurance, holidays, paid vacation and sick leave program and disability insurance. Employees also enjoy a generous 401(k) plan.